• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic for laptops

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the Adobe subscription, however does Lightroom Classic come with that subscription for laptops. I see it on my desktop version but not on my Laptop....

Thank you

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install Lightroom Classic (and other Adobe software you have a subscription for) on as many computers as you like, but only two can be activated at any time.

To start using Lightroom on your laptop, first download and install the CC desktop app.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Then install Lightroom from the desktop app.

Make sure that your laptop meets the system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, the problem was my laptop's old operations system, I purchased a new one and was able to install LRC with out a problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription allows you to install and use Lightroom Classic on two computers. Those can be desktop or laptop computers.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you so much. I've purchased a new laptop so I'll pay attention on
the install that it is Classic.
Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like most computer software, Lightroom Classic does not distinguish between desktop and laptop versions; only by operating system (Mac, Windows…). As long as your desktop or laptop meets the System Requirements for Lightroom Classic, you can install on any number of either, and at any time you can activate your subscription on up to two of those installations (two deskops, two laptops, or one of each) that only you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the problem was my laptop's old operations system, I purchased a new one and was able to install LRC with out a problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines