• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Help

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I edit photos in Photoshop, save the file in tiff, and so I expect to see it in my Lightroom Catalogue. I can see in the folder that the image is there, but it doesnt show in the catalogue.

I am so close to start learning how to use Capture One. Tethering with Lightroom is a nightmare. And now this issue with viewing my edited photos are not showing up in my catalogue. And also, I have to post and ask for help here now instead of being able to reach someone directly.

They just want to take my money.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Have the images been imported to Lightroom?

2. Have you chosen the option in Lightroom to edit in Photoshop?

3. Did the images transfer from Lightroom to Photoshop?

4. When you finished editing the images in Photoshop did you pick the option to save (NOT save as)?

5. What EXACT version of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!

1. Images (raw) were imported to Lightroom from my camera's memory card

2. Edited to Photoshop from Lightroom

3. Yes

4. I save as because it's another version of my edit and a different file name. I have been able to do this, and Lightroom will automatically show these edited images or If I sync the folder, it will import. But now it doesn't do that. But if I hover the mouse over the folder, I see the image in Preview only

5. 11.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save As is the problem. In Photoshop, you want to do a Save (and not Save As). Note: Lightroom Classic changes the name of the file sent to Photoshop so by doing a Save, your original is not overwritten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines