• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Process Version

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the release of Lr Classic 13.3 I have a potential bug that i cannot understand.  If i import a Nikon NEF raw file Lightroom applies Process Version 6 to it.  If i send the same file through DXO PureRaw 4 and then import the resulting DNG file into Lr Classic it applies Process Version 5.

Not sure if this is a LrC or DXO issue but i cant remember it happening before the 13.3 update.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't see your earlier post Kevin - sorry. I have the same response from DXO and they say the next update will fix the problem. The easy fix is to update the 1st image in your batch to current version and then select all and sync. A fix, but shouldn't be needed. Too often nowadays we are guinea pigs for software developers who haven't developed their software properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix as yet but found out from Mark Dumbleton on YouTube that if you hit the reset button on the reimported image in develope module things work as should. Russ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@russellsnr: "found out from Mark Dumbleton on YouTube that if you hit the reset button on the reimported image in develope module things work as should."

As noted above:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-classic-process-version/m-p/1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well update released 07 Aug 24 but has not for me fixed the problem.
Russ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines