• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic V12 Freezes After Opening

Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom freezes a few seconds after opening.  I am not able to do anything including X out of program.  I have to use the Task Manager to close the program.  I normally optimize and back up my catalog every time I exit Lightroom.  I tried optimizing the catalog shortly after opening the program.  The optimization started but then the program froze.  This just started happening this evening after using Lightroom on and off all day.  Nothing like this has happened to me before in Lightroom.  Adobe Creative Cloud says that Lightroom is up to date.  What can I do?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

I think I got it fixed.  I deleted the previews.db and root-pixels.db files in the previews.lrdata folder.  When I restarted Lightroom everything seemed to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I got it fixed.  I deleted the previews.db and root-pixels.db files in the previews.lrdata folder.  When I restarted Lightroom everything seemed to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines