• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom exporting multiple photos upon "export"

New Here ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is brand new - to me, anyway -  and odd.  Today, each time I try to export an image the entire selection from that date range is exported along with it.  I don't see that anything has changed in my export selection - and I don't see anything that would cause this to happen there anyway.

I am a Lightroom CC  subscriber - help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Try menu  EDIT/SELECT NONE and then select one photo and export.  If it still exports more than one than I would restart Lightroom and try and if that doesn't work that reset the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are selecting more than one photo or more photos than you think you have selected. LR is then exporting all the images you have selected.

LR in no circumstance selects images on its own or exports more images than is selected when the Export dialog window comes up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you are not selecting an image at all - in this case Lightroom exports all photos in the selected folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try menu  EDIT/SELECT NONE and then select one photo and export.  If it still exports more than one than I would restart Lightroom and try and if that doesn't work that reset the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bingo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having the EXACT same issue 2 days ago and am struggling to figure out to export to a folder ONE photo at a time as I edit. HELP! 

ETA: Re-starting, deleting my folder and selecting NONE out of edits did solve it! Thanks, All. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found this older thread because thhis just happened to me. My fix was simple. I had selected all the imported photos in Library to apply a preset. I deselected the photos in the Library tab and I was then able to just export my selected photo in the Develop tab. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Bob Somrak, Thank you so much for your post below. the "EDIT/SELECT NONE" worked for me. Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines