• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom hangs in develop module when deleting photos

Participant ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 11.2 when deleting an unnecessary photo in the developer module, the program freezes, the same thing happened in version 11.1, the update did not help. Windows 11. Constantly need to restart the program. In what there can be a problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Updated Windows 11 and the problem is gone. I will be watching as I work. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Please go to Lightroom Classic > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences in performance, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

There are a series of suggestions related to hardware & software optimization and other in-app operations you can do to optimize Lightroom Classic's performance in this article, and please give this a detailed read through: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/optimize-performance-lightroom.html

We hope this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Samir. I have a powerful computer, the problem is definitely not in it, the freeze started after updating to version 11.1 +! Perhaps the problem is in Windows 11. I'll try to reinstall the light room first. Video card GeForce1060, drivers are also fresh. I will watch! Hello from Ukraine! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Windows 11 and the problem is gone. I will be watching as I work. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the deletion is being synced to the Cloud. On the next hang click on the cloud icon in the upper right-hand corner and see if it's still syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Todd, my cloud is disabled! And the problem of freezing is not in every photo deletion, after 4-6 deletions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen similar strange issues when a Windows update is pending. Let us know if the issue returns. I'm marking your reply as the Correct Answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines