• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile wont sign in from PC, stays blank for an hour

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few threads about this but none of the answers have helped.

I need to sign in to lightroom mobile from my pc but all I'm getting is a blank box on creative cloud after ive tried to log in. and it stays like that for (I've timed it) an hour or more if I leave it.

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me. I've tried force closes, uninstalling, the lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Please update to the latest version, which is 2015.12, then sign off and back in.

Lightroom CC message 'Upgrade required for Lightroom mobile sync'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ninak,

Could you please try signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign back in? Please check out this discussion Lightroom Mobile won't let me sign in? and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've already done that. Nothing works.

Nina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems something is preventing the app to connect with servers, Please refer Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been through it all. Got nothing. Literally just want to sync my desktop with my mobile. Why is it being such a noob?

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem.  Windows 10 Lightroom CC 2015.10.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update to the latest version, which is 2015.12, then sign off and back in.

Lightroom CC message 'Upgrade required for Lightroom mobile sync'

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom is doing the exact same thing however when I go to help and "check for updates" it says that all my software is up to date. I have Lightroom 5.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LR 5 can no longer connect to LR Mobile. Now called LR CC.

The only version of LR that can connect with LR mobile is the subscription based versions.

If you have a subscription you should be running LR Classic CC V7.1 unless the OS you are suing doesn't allow you to run the newest version of LR.

What OS are you using and do you subscribe to the Photographer subscription plan that includes both LR and PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines