• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not working

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic becomes useless. now Lightroom CC not working. Cannot get in touch with anyone from Adobe!! I'm paying for products that arent working and have no one to help me fix this. I call the customer service number and the yhang up on me twice thenm they wont answer my calls after that. What kind of company does this!!

[moved from bugs to discussions - Mod]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To start off, you could tell us what exactly the issue is that you face, as that would be the only way to be able to get help here.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did put out there what's actually going on with the error report. Still got no solution. Tried to talk to a human and they hung up on me twice when I was explaining what was going on. Then they just kept me on hold forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, what is the issue in Lightroom you need to resolve?

This basically is a user-to-user forum. We can help to try to solve an issue.

We can not help solving issues you have with Adobe phone support.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have posted your issue into a community page. For the most part no Adobe employees are reading this. Just helpful fellow users. We do not receive your error reports sent to Adobe.

So, as requested, in order to help, can you kindly state your problem. 

Note, please state your LrC version (v12.3?)  your OS , your OS version. GPU make/model, GPU driver version, GPU VRAM, RAM, and CPU 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines