• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM - PREVIEWS NOT SHOWING

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos taken on 5d3, all lightroom and raw up to date. But for some reason, in the develop panel below, the raws all appear blank, but only appear one at a time if I click on one. I don't think thats ever happened before. My preferences look the same, any ideas.

ps My screen looks like the grey one here  https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-library-module-no-longer-showing-thumb...

I did the monitor calibration thing and it didn't change.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i deleted the lr.lock file and now theyre showing,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you see no thumbnails in the Library module (that is what the screenshot in the linked thread shows)? If so, your previews cache could be corrupted. Open your catalog folder and remove 'catalogname previews.lrdata' from it. Then start Lightroom. Initially you still won't see any thumbnails, but then Lightroom should start rebuilding them and so they should appear one by one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines