• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom subscription problem

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already purchased Lightroom but when I installed it on my mac computer it wanted me to pay. How can I fix this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mike3228767337r9 confirm you are logged in with the correct account email. Try logging out and back in.

Check your account status through the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still does not work. Signed out then back in, then it says your all set to go back to the app and it still stays on the purchase screen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it say payment and plans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. I check my subscription and everything looks good there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So every time I open the app it starts up with the pay screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 11.48.09 AM.png

 This is what it says when I log in but when I open the app it goes to 7 day trial period or to pay monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screen capture looks a bit odd. I am not used to noticing a browser coming up when I access my copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Close your browser, then bring up your Adobe Creative Cloud App from the shortcut on your menu bar,  taskbar , or desktop (if created) or via applications. Sign out, then sign in. Watch for any errors messages or notifications.

https://wiki.umbc.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=142911263

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already purchased Lightroom but when I installed it on my mac computer it wanted me to pay. How can I fix this problem?

By @Mike3228767337r9

What is the EXACT name of the Lightroom plan you purchased? Please be specific and exact. Please go to account.adobe.com and look at the plan you have purchased, mine looks like this, I have purchased the Photography Plan (20GB).

2022-01-29 10_09_35-Adobe Account — Mozilla Firefox.png

What is the exact name of the software that you actually installed? Please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, dj_paige has a excelant point. And relooking at your screen capture, seeing a Lr shortcut, not a LrC shortcut, makes me wonder. Lightroom Subscription, or old Standalone Lr. And Lr cloudy vs Lightroom Classic.

I see the icon has the rounded corners not square, so probably Lightroom Ecosystem (Cloudy)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines