Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom to Samsung Qled tv

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

‘anyone know how to view live capture on Lightroom on a Samsung Qled tv? I have a windows laptop with windows 8. I’m trying to view it wirelessly but if that’s not possible how would you connect it with wires? Thank you so much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a question for the Adobe forum.

For a wireless connection you need an wireless display adapter like this one: Microsoft Accessories | Display Adapters

But I don't know if it's work with Windows 8.

For a cable connection, it depends on what interfaces the notebook and the TV has. You have to buy the matching cable.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.9.1 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can mirror your Windows display onto the Samsung TV using a couple of options: How to mirror my PC screen to a Samsung Smart TV wirelessly - Quora. I don't known if any of those options work with Windows 8.

If your laptop has an HDMI port, you can use an HDMI cable to connect to the TV and use the TV as an external display on the laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines