• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links for old versions no longer available.

New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a license key for Lightroom ver. 4 and for the upgrade for ver. 6.  I'm a a fresh install on this PC.  I come here to download the Installer packages only to have Adobe say "we no longer have that link."  When Adobe decides when I can use sotware and when I cannot, that is when I NO LONGER PURCHASE ADOBE.  The version I have used for years is fine on Windows 10 and it runs with no problem... but because Adobe wants to push their Creative plans and charge you a subscription, which I WILL NEVER do, they disable the software.  Same thing happened with my licensed version of Premiere Elements, which after a Windows update, was disabled with no word from Adobe.

The lack of Adobe caring about previous software WHICH IS STATED TO BE SUPPORTED, just to have Adobe turn around and say they no longer support it and to buy Creative packages, is laughable.  Adobe, you have FOREVER lost me as a customer.  I will not be dictated by a company the software I must use and I will put no faith in a company which flip-flops on what they support and when they support it.

You wonder why people pirate software.  Adobe, you are the problem and one of the main reasons people hate companies such as yours and do not purchase your products.  Again, I will NEVER purchase Adobe again.  I will look for community  developed freeware for other companies to buy licenses from.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want help from the volunteers here or to rant at Adobe? 

You say "I come here to download the Installer packages only to have Adobe say "we no longer have that link."

The download can be obtained here: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html#more-61627

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You wonder why people pirate software."

Because they're cheap, freeloading, parasitic, thieving scumbags.

Anything else we can help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pas très délicat comme propos......

Avez-trouvé  une solution à JCL qui erst exaspéré ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

solution was given already; link to download Lr 6 was provided

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aside from DJ's observation about Andrew's post - the solution is right there for all to see - I am a user just like you: I'm under no obligation to play nice with someone who thinks that software piracy is justified by him not knowing how to search the internet properly for a link to legitimate software.

Mis à part l’observation de DJ sur le post de TDD - la solution est là pour que tout le monde puisse la voir - je suis un utilisateur comme vous: je ne suis pas obligé de jouer gentil avec quelqu’un qui pense que le piratage de logiciels est justifié par le fait qu’il ne sait pas comment sceller correctement Internet pour un lien vers un logiciel légitime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines