Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Stand Alone stop exporting and shut down the computer

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I am an Lr. 6.14 user and from this evening a have this problem: When exporting the photos, Lr stops, or the computer stops...what shoul Ido to stop this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are typical symptoms of the CPU overheating. This happens because some aspect of the cooling system in your computer has failed. Check the cooling system, make sure the fans are running properly and any liquid cooling is working properly, and make sure the vents in the computer case are cleaned/vaccuumed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are not sure of how hot your system is getting I have found that a little tool called SSD fan control gives me read outs I can understand. Small footprint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines