• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC 11.2: Approving face returns to gallery

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occurs after upgrading Lightroom Classic to 11.2 on Windows.

When I get suggestions for a specific person I was used to select all similiar faces that match and click on the check mark, so all faces are added then the list of similar faces updates and I select the next ones.

Now I will go back to overview of all faces and this is very annoying in large database where need to tag all persons.

This happens for single selection, too not just multiple selection.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out it only happens when I show all images by tag for a specific person. Then this happens in persons view. I have this case because I imported images from Picasa including tags for the images but faces are not marked correctly so described method is an easy way to tag mark faces in already tagged images. Another observation, the number next to the tag which should show number of images tagged is not the same number as images shown when I show all images for this tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines