• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 12.1 privacy settings

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using mac OS Ventura 13.1 with Lightroom Classic 12.1.  I have no working choices next to People under Photos.  If I click on my Name Plate in the upper left corner, it shows LRC has face detection on and indexing.  My research shows that the privacy panel under LRC preferences needs to be set properly.  I have no privacy panel...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Lightroom Classic forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My research shows that the privacy panel under LRC preferences needs to be set properly.  I have no privacy panel...

Fairly sure that is found in Lightroom not in Lightroom Classic.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of things I'm not clear on from your post:

1. "I have no working choices next to People under Photos." What exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that if you click on the "People" icon on the Toolbar in the Library module then the resulting display of all Named and Unnamed People is empty, or something else?

2. "My research shows that the privacy panel under LRC preferences needs to be set properly." Again, I'm not sure what you are referring to, there's nothing like a "privacy panel" in the LrC Preferences. There is, however, an option on the Metadata Tab of the Catalog Settings to "Automatically detect faces in all photos". Is that what you were thinking of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll check that out.  The only thing I saw in my research was to change the "privacy settings under preferences...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My research shows that the privacy panel under LRC preferences needs to be set properly.  I have no privacy panel..."

See here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no privacy panel in Lightroom Classic. You probably mean this: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines