Copied

hello, could someone help me to recover Fuji profiles in LRC profile explorer

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain what you mean with that. The profile browser allows you to browse the available profiles. If you shoot in raw, then you will see more profiles than if you shoot in jpeg. Could that be your issue?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening and thank you for your answer, I saw on a tutorial that we could find in the profile explorer and more precisely in Camera Matching the profiles corresponding to the "Fiji simulations"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you are looking for are the Camera Matching Profiles, and yes, via what can be called the Lightroom Profile Browser. 

Note that these are for RAW only, and are camera specific.

see:

https://lenscraft.co.uk/photo-editing-tutorials/using-lightroom-camera-profiles-in-photo-editing/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you understood perfectly what I wanted 🙂 thank you for your answer I will follow your links .. sorry for the quality of my english which goes through an automatic translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

problem solved, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines