Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRv12 /Mogrify 5.10

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Update was done yesterday on my laptop to LR12, since i've to reactivate Mogrify on this version, and it doesn't work anymore... did someone have the same issue?

It seems the plugin isn't updated since 2019... already ask to the developper no feedback.

As it seems to not be stable, do you have other alternative to add frame to your pics exports?

Raphael26856346658q_0-1667028654324.png

Thanks Raph.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation of the error message: "Unable to export: Watermark failed". 

You're tripping over a bug unrelated to LR/Mogrify 2.  A patch was just released, LR 12.0.1, that was intended to fix this:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-12-0-1/

Do the LR menu command Help > Updates. 

Some people have reported that 12.0.1 fixes this problem, but a couple have said it doesn't it for them. If it doesn't fix the issue for you, then try the workarounds listed in the Correct Answer at the top of the bug report:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-win-mac-lightroom-classic-12-0-unable-to-exp...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a similar problem since a few updates back on Lightroom Classic.  LR Mogrify no longer works on the export.  With or without adding borders - simply having the plug in ticked in the export dialogue causes the following LR Error.
An unknown error occurred.  This photo was not rendered (1)
I have installed the latest image quick   ImageMagick-7.1.0-54-Q16-HDRI-x64-dll.exe
But no difference - export fails.  I use Mogrify to add a white border, keyline to my images on export so having to do this now via photoshop, which is time-consuming and manual, rather than a publishing service and using Mogrify.
If anyone can help or is also having issues i'd be keen to hear from you

Screenshot 2022-12-12 152902.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-12 152959.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am aving the same problem with LR Clasic 12.1 and LRMogrify. I used it the same way (addding a borders to images as they are exported).

Though I'm getting a more detailed error message:

./LRMogrifyExportTask.lua:85: attempt to concatenate field 'LR_export_bitDepth' (a nil value)

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_Error-MogrifyOnly.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines