• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lua SDK for lightwoom classic

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling to find any documentation for lightroom classic API. There used to be LUA documentation that is no longer accessible. most of the links redirect to the console

https://developer.adobe.com/console/home

and the docs are nowhere there. What am I missing? can someone point me to the LUA lightroom api docs?

thank you!

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

On that page, click the link at the top to APIs and services

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On that page, click the link at the top to APIs and services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

...and then click Lightroom Classic > View Downloads:

johnrellis_0-1697731746222.png

Then click "Download (7.5 MB)", not "Documentation":

johnrellis_2-1697731874982.png

In the downloaded SDK, the Programmers Guide (which is very good, though dated) is in the subfolder Manual > Lightroom Classic SDK Guide.pdf.  

The API reference documentation is rooted in the subfolder API Reference > index.htm.

Adobe makes finding the docs much harder than it needs to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right. I missed the entry at the very top of the page. I was only looking at this one on the main page that took me back in a loop.

thank you.

p0las_0-1697756138869.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"right. I missed the entry at the very top of the page. I was only looking at this one on the main page that took me back in a loop."

I detest developer.adobe.com -- I go there a couple times a year to grab the latest SDK, forget about the precise path to the SDK, and end up going in a loop too.  Too much HTML eye candy and too little thought about making the information accessible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines