• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAP Module 'loading markers' hangs and presents: Adobe system diagnostic data

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In library module, clicked top folder containing 18k photos. then clicked on MAP module. It began by updating the actions strip with 'loading markers' half-way through it bombed, presenting an 'About system' page regarding chrome version. Never seen this error before.

although i thought the system had 'crashed' and would have to kill the windows task, it actually allowed me to exit out safely

I started LRc once more , did the same actions and it loaded perfectly, as expected. considered this a bug but not repeatable however i thought of value mentioning it. 

I have a 2 monitor system running win 10 (updated), 16Gb RAM

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

"I'll put it down to a non-repeatable glitch" It could have been an issue with the Google API and had nothing to do with LrC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:
ABOUT system diagnostic data NOT 
Adobe system diagnostic data

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"In library module, clicked top folder containing 18k photos. then clicked on MAP module. It began by updating the actions strip with 'loading markers' half-way through it bombed, presenting an 'About system' page regarding chrome version. Never seen this error before."

What version of LrC are you on? On my 11.1 I followed your steps; clicked the top folder (I have 22K) then clicked MAP. All it did was show where the last pictures were that I loaded. No track log showing, just the picture icons.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All same, hence I'll put it down to a non-repeatable glitch. It hasn't repeated itself so far but will be interesting if anyone else hits it.

Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'll put it down to a non-repeatable glitch" It could have been an issue with the Google API and had nothing to do with LrC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point, a far more likely cause to the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines