• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map Module not displaying pinned photos

Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Show Folders in Subfolders is turned on. At first I thought that might be the problem because it wasn't. Turning it on didn't help.

I'm manually dragging photos onto the map. I map the photos in one folder (I file by day) and when I go to another folder and open the map for the SAME LOCATION none of the photos I previously pinned to that location show up.
Here's an example where for Day 1 I mapped 17 photos for one location. Then I go to Day 2 and open the map and none of those from Day 1 are showing up. I drag 3 of them onto that same location and it displays the total number there as being 3.

jjaylad_1-1637620540183.png

I believe this is a BUG!

It makes manually positioning images at the same locations extremely difficult because unless one is at exactly the same zoom setting on the map, positioning new photos at the same location is inaccurate ...particularly when the location has no visible name or icon to use as the anchor point. 

I tried calling Support but as usual the call gets cut off, especially when the person that connected sounds bewildered about the problem. I'm on another 33 minute 'wait' again.

Please get back to me with a solution for this. Right now I'm at a standstill because of it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC version?

Windows OS ? and version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that was part of the question submission ...at the bottom? Anyway W10 latest build and LR 11.0.1

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bottom tells us Windows, for all we know it could be Windows 7 Also, at the time, nothing was shown at the bottom, probably a glitch in the Community pages that day.

Now, the word "latest" means absolutely nothing in the community. It is a word that is not trusted. So what is Windows 10 latest build actually mean on your rig? Need numbers not words like latest, up to date, current, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying. Didn't realize the exact version info was required:

jjaylad_1-1638568450969.png

Hope that is more informative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines