• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map Module Not Working in Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just let Creative Cloud update Lightroom Classic to 7.4. Otherwise things work, but as soon as I got the Map module I get "Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

The Internet seems to say this is typically seen when the application has the wrong Google maps API key -- is this something that needs to be set by Lightroom users? How do I see the Lightroom JavaScript console?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

The map is back. You may need to re-start Lightroom and / or re-boot your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want Adobe product developers to see your feedback, post in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all feedback: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Product developers don't participate in this forum and won't see anything you post here (a user-to-user forum), but they do read everything posted there and sometimes reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines