• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New LrC Collections are not Sync'ing

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LrC collections I have created since upgrading to v12.0.1 are no longer sync'ing with LR mobile (I'm running MacOs 12.4).  

And I can no longer see the 'sync with Lr' checkbox when I'm setting up collections.  Any idea how to fix?

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 20.46.08.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collections can only be synchronized from a single catalog. Is it possible that you have opened a catalog other than the one you have chosen to synchronize from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, could be, thanks. I have a vague memory of being asked to set up a new catalog when I upgraded to this version.  How do I find out and switch to syncing from the new catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, creating a new catalog as a result of upgrading your LrC wouldn't result in causing the problem. The problem would present itself "if" you had a catalog that you initially began synchronizing images from and then started a separate catalog for some reason that you wished to keep images separate from your "master" catalog. Those images in the separate catalog would not be able to be synchronized. Only the images in the master catalog would be Synchronized. This would remain true even  after a version upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah no, I definitely haven't created a separate catalog, I've only got the master

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your catalog still synced? Look at the cloud icon in the upper right corner, next to the modules. Does it have a green checkmark?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines