• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New printer dialogue box missing many items

Engaged ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed a new/used Epson p800 printer that I'll be using along with a P600 printer. When I go to print on the P800 most everything is missing from the "properties" dialogue window. Can anyone help me out so I can see all of the settings like I can with my P600 printers?

p800.jpgp600.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Also, that driver shown is a universal print driver, (refering to type: epson esc/p-r v4 class driver) as in for multiple epson printers, not one specific to your printer.

You  may want to revist epson for the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically several printer drivers are available. They differ upon connection method. One for tcp/ip, one for apple talk, one USB,  etc etc. Some provide more or fewer options.

When tou go to add aprinter, thos options should appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, that driver shown is a universal print driver, (refering to type: epson esc/p-r v4 class driver) as in for multiple epson printers, not one specific to your printer.

You  may want to revist epson for the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay...I'll check into that but these are both chipless printers. I think I need to check with my I.T. guy to make sure that by downloading the Epson driver, I'm not turning it back into a chipped printer. We use Cave Paint archival pigment ink...the only possible way to do affordable snapshot sized pigment prints for clients. Alternately I only use that printer for color prints because it's doing a good job of that with the existing driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines