• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No enhanced photo are using new denoise

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a problem when using the new denoise feature with the image not displaying after being processed?
Everything works fine with the feature, I can see the preview and then click on enhance. I can see the progress bar in the top left of the screen and then when it's complete I don't get a new photo in my collection, I get a message saying no photo selected.

Looking in my collection no new photo as being added, and all filters are off

I'm using LR Classic 12.3 on an iMac with Mac OS 13.3.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add I have found the enhanced images in the catalog and I have to manually drag them to the collection tab. If I use denoise while in collections, I then have to go find it in the catalog and add the enhanced image to the collection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Stack of which the old and new linear DNG should be linked together. 

Stack.png

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is not a smart collection, then that is expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having a problem when using the new denoise feature with the image not displaying after being processed?

Everything works fine with the feature, I can see the preview and then click on enhance. I can see the progress bar in the top left of the screen and then when it's complete I don't get a new photo in my collection, I get a message saying no photo selected.

Looking in my collection no new photo as being added.

I'm using LR Classic on an iMac with Mac OS 13.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to make sure that you haven't got a filter active which prevents the enhanced DNG from showing (such as a filter which includes Raw files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,  no there are no filters active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add I have found the enhanced images in the catalog and I have to manually drag them to the collection tab. If I use denoise while in collections, I then have to go find it in the catalog and add the enhanced image to the collection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new DNG should only be added automatically to the collection you are in when you create the denoised image. It will not automatically be added to any other collection that the original is in. That is normal behavior. If you are in a smart collection, then the criteria of that smart collection determine whether or not the DNG will appear.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I'm doing selecting an image from a collection and then selecting enhance. Unfortunately, it doesn't add to the photo in that collection as the enhanced photo. Instead, I have to find it in the catalog and then add it to the collection that the original photo is in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to but can a moderator please delete or close this question?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to but can a moderator please delete or close this question?  

By @Marshall70

Why? Did you find the answer? Then the people who took the time to post a suggestion may want to know...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Threads are generally of benefit to others. We do not - as a rule - close threads or delete them. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to find a solution for this? Im having the same issue.

Thank you, Sarah x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. After DeNoise of photo in collection it shows "No Photo Selected". When I go to "All Photographs" I can see the DNG file (after scrolling through the list). When going to the subdirectory in Folders of the original image, I can see that stack but it cannot be collapsed nor expanded (by icon or double bar).

After restarting LR, the stack works as expected.

This is very annoying as it means I have to relaunch LR after each Denoise operation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have to restart LR every time in order to see those stacked photos and find the DNG file. If anyone finds a fix other than closing and reopening LR each time, I'd like to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the same issue too.  Currently I am on Lightroom Classic 13.2.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines