• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No full screen mode in LR on iMac

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading No full screen with Lightroom Classic on iMAC and following the suggestions, still no joy. I am not in loupe mode. I am trying to get the menu and launch bars to disappear and use that real estate in LR. No joy. Clicking the little green thingy toggles me between default size and almost full screen mode. Full screen mode should wind up on a private virtual desktop with the menu and launch bars hidden.

So, is this a new feature or is there some obscure setting I need to fix? This is a new machine with a fresh LR installation.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

I found the LR problem: I stubbed my toe on a different computer a while earlier and forgot I was using the other program more often referred to as "Photoshop." It is PS that won't go into real full screen mode. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider “Change the Lightroom Classic screen mode” in: Workspace basics in Lightroom Classic

Oh, and in that document, in that section, pay attention to the note included:

Note:

Full Screen mode and Full Screen And Hide Panels mode in Mac OS hide the Dock. If you start Lightroom Classic and do not see the Minimize, Maximize, or Close buttons for the application, press the F key once or twice until they appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the LR problem: I stubbed my toe on a different computer a while earlier and forgot I was using the other program more often referred to as "Photoshop." It is PS that won't go into real full screen mode. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines