• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nur noch weiße Flächen nach Update beim entwickeln der Bilder

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach dem letzen Update gestern (13.02.2022) funktioniert LrC unter Windows 10 nicht mehr.

RAW-Dateien (CR3-Dateien) werden in der Bibliothek ganz normal angezeigt und können von mir ausgewählt und importiert werden. Und dann beginnt mein Problem: Sobald ich in das Modul "Entwickeln" umschalte, um die Bilder zu bearbeiten, werden mir nur weiße Flächen angezeigt. Da scheint irgendetwas beim Update falsch gelaufen zu sein. Wie kann ich das beheben?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several steps you can check and test.

The first thing that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

If Lightroom doesn't start correctly the please see "Solution 2" in the document behind the second link.

Troubleshoot GPU issues | Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

Another step is to try to reset the Lightroom preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Backup your preferences prior to resetting the preferences: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

Another point can be a faulty monitor profile

How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? | The Lightroom Queen

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke, der erste Hinweis mit der GPU Einstellung hat geklappt. Es läuft wieder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich hatte gerade das gleiche Problem, hat tatsächlich funktioniert. Aber das ist doch echt dämlich, weil ich möchte eigentlich schon das meine GPU unterstützt...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have install the latest version of the graphic card driver.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do the menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here. We can see which graphics hardware and driver you have and perhaps see a common cause with others with the same symptoms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have the same problem...under "develop" are no photos shown, only the grey background.
I updated my GPU, i also deactivated it "Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.", i also changed the colour-settings in Windows...nothing helped....please help 😞

Here are the GPU Details:

Lightroom Classic-Version: 9.1 [ 201911291132-64cf80b4 ]
Lizenz: Unbekannt
Spracheinstellung: de
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19044
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Systemarchitektur: x64
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 4
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 3,1 GHz
Integrierter Speicher: 16336,0 MB
Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 16336,0 MB
Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 773,1 MB (4,7%)
Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 904,2 MB
Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 858
Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 2008
Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 1674
Cache-Speichergröße: 4,9MB
Interne Camera Raw-Version: 12.1 [ 351 ]
Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 3
Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 19MB / 8168MB (0%)
Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 19MB / 16336MB (0%)
DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 96 DPI
Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja
Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 1920x1080
Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Nein, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Nein, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor:
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (31.0.15.1659)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check this: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Axel,
thank you for your fast answer. I already made this monitor settings, but nothing changed.
Do you have another tricks to solve this problem? Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do this work in the past? What has been changed on you system before the error occour?

You don't use the recent version of Lightroom. The latest LR version is 11.4.1 Is there any reason why you don't update your version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the system yesterday...do i have to pay every month (abonoment) to Adobe to use Lightroom with full content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have buyed a subscription (like Photographer Plan) or do you have install Lightroom in a trial version?

You have to pay monthly approx. 12 Euro (Photographer Plan), then you can use Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC and Photoshop.

https://www.adobe.com/de/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines