• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 how do I use LR Classic?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current Lightroom Classic version 11.5 will not run on Sierra. You can download Lightroom Classic 8.something from https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html. I leave it up to you to do the research to find out if that version will run on Sierra. Note: you still need to subscribe to use this software for more than the 7-day free trial period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me! I was able to get my old version of LR working again. Now I need to migrate 100,000 photos from Aperture, on several drives, into LR so I can finally update both my OS and LR. Any recommendations on resources on how to do this. I’ve been avoiding this way too long…

CamerArt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link suggests the procedure as of Jan 2022-

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/migrate-photos-aperture.html

If you were able to install LrC v8 then you should have the option. -

Go to File menu > Plug-in Extras > Import from Aperture Library. This displays the Import from Aperture dialog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines