• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS/X: cannot access LR after moving LR to another virtual desktop

Participant ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I've learned that LR has some fatal import flaws when running full screen, I decided to move it off of Desktop#1. Now when I click on the LR in the task bar, it goes to the new desktop, fine and dandy. 1/4 of a second later, I get thrown over to the original desktop. I am unable to do much during my 1/4 second visit to the LR desktop. It looks like I'll have to kill the program from the hover-over menu in the task bar and then restart LR once I am in the desired desktop. Since LR is not full screen this time, am I nevertheless still facing a 5K screen problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

The solution is for Adobe to fix the issue. The workaround is to, in fact, right click the task bar LR and select the "go to the running program" menu item. After that, it works normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is for Adobe to fix the issue. The workaround is to, in fact, right click the task bar LR and select the "go to the running program" menu item. After that, it works normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add details of your issue to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all product feedback: Lightroom Classic 8.2 (macOS): Spaces changes suddenly when Lightroom is active window | Photoshop F... Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. Adobe product developers pay attention to that forum but rarely participate here, and your post here won't have any influence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is actually not possible. Adobe uses a service called, "Get Satisfaction" to manage their bug reports. *AFTER* logging in and filling out their form, I'm asked to login again. If I do so and try to submit the bug, it asks me to login again. If I do so and try to submit the bug, it ....

So, either and Adobe employee sees it here and submits a bug on my behalf, or it perforce goes unreported. Or else, Adobe needs to choose another vendor. (Hint: Bugzilla works great, and it's even free.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines