Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama Stiching - Photo Merge Error, unable to merge the photos

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after a couple of years away from photo editing, I am back and discovering the latest version of Lightroom classic, the 9.1. Last version I used was version 6.

I am bumping into an issue with Lightroom classic 9.1 and don't understand what is happening and how to solve the issue.

Basically whenever I am trying to merge a few pictures together as a panorama, Lightroom will be able to render the preview, but then it zill drop me an error message after a while when I carry on to merging the panorama.

It doesn't depend on the number of pictures. it gave me the error with 2 pictures as well as with 16...

I was able to flawlessly stich 16 vertical pics panoramas in Lightroom 6...

Anybody has an idea of what is happening ?

Annotation 2020-01-04 222132.pngAnnotation 2020-01-04 223231.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry for the delay in response, I got quite busy.

I tried to reset my Lightroom preferences, sadly the result is still the same... I really don't get it 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually just tried to stitch a panorama with horizontal photos instead of vertical ones, and it worked. Looks like the issue occurs with panoramas based on vertical frames ?

Will have to experiment a bit more to confirm this 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines