• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos disappear when I try to edit them

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can view my photos in library mode. When I go into develop mode and start editing, my photo disappears. If I go back to library mode I can see it again, but it won't show up in develop mode anymore. This has been going on for about a month, and I have updated Lightroom and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions on how to fix this?Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 12.15.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Try going to the Performance tab of the Preferences dialogue and turning off "Use Graphics Processor". See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the Performance tab of the Preferences dialogue and turning off "Use Graphics Processor". See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please give me a number that I can call and talk to a real person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines