• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help: my photos in Lightroom Classic are suddenly pixelated when I go to view or edit them

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly new to Lightroom Classic, but I just updated it, so I'm hoping the program shouldn't have an issue there. My MacBook Pro has plenty of storage as well. I uploaded a set of Raw photos from my memory card and they all appear super pixelated (example screenshot attached) when I go to Develop them. None of the files appear missing. The raws did save to my computer's hard drive. When I view the photos using my computer's preview app, the photos are totally normal, so I'm assuming I messed something up during the import process to Lightroom. None of my previous imports or galleries had this issue, causing me to scratch my head at which step I did incorrectly this time. 

Does anyone know where I went wrong or have suggestions? Thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Your screen-clip suggests you might be having problems with the Graphics in your system.

See a sdimilar forum thread here-

Colored "pixel" artifacts

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: about 30-40 minutes after I posted my question, I returned to Lightroom and the photos appear normal. I'm glad the issue may have resolved itself, but if anyone knows what happened or how I can avoid this event in the future, I would sincerely appreciate your insight! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen-clip suggests you might be having problems with the Graphics in your system.

See a sdimilar forum thread here-

Colored "pixel" artifacts

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2024 Jul 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for providing that forum! The info in there makes sense, so I'll look into ways to resolve. I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines