• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing up in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I installed presets for Lightroom Classic in Creative Cloud, but they didn't show up in Lightroom. I don't understand what the problem is, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Creative Cloud says they're installed, but Lightroom doesn't have them.

I apologize for my bad english.

2022-01-13 (2).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

From the Stock & Marketplace page, when you click [Install]- (with Lr-Classic closed )

1) A ZIP file will download to your Windows {Downloads} folder.

Example-

2022-01-14 21_05_19-Creative Cloud Desktop.jpg

2022-01-14 21_07_32-Downloads.jpg

2) You can Extract the Presets from the ZIP to a normalfolder, but this is not required!

2022-01-14 21_08_46-Import Preset.jpg

3) Open Lr-Classic and select a photo to edit in the Develop Module

4) Click on the Presets Header line [ + ] to Import the Presets.

5) Direct File Explorer to the ZIP file that 'installed' in your Downloads Folder.

6) Select the ZIP file and p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom Classic & Lightroom Desktop you're using?

How did you install the presets? Were you able to see those presets which you've installed in Lightroom Classic?

Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.1

Lightroom 5.1

Presets installed through the store of the program Creative Cloud Desktop (5.6.0.788.2).

I couldn't see them in Lightroom.
I have not taken any action to eliminate this problem myself, I do not know how.
I just tried to find a place on the computer where the presets could be loaded in order to add them to the lightroom manually, but I did not find

I would be very grateful for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this is the situation-

If you 'Installed' from Stock and Marketplace- Then the ZIP file of presets has only been downloaded to your computer. Adobe calls this "installed".

You need to now unzip the downloaded folder of Presets, and in Lightroom-Classic click the [ + ] icon to 'add' them to the Develop module.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also thought so, but I could not find on my computer where these presets could be saved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Stock & Marketplace page, when you click [Install]- (with Lr-Classic closed )

1) A ZIP file will download to your Windows {Downloads} folder.

Example-

2022-01-14 21_05_19-Creative Cloud Desktop.jpg

2022-01-14 21_07_32-Downloads.jpg

2) You can Extract the Presets from the ZIP to a normalfolder, but this is not required!

2022-01-14 21_08_46-Import Preset.jpg

3) Open Lr-Classic and select a photo to edit in the Develop Module

4) Click on the Presets Header line [ + ] to Import the Presets.

5) Direct File Explorer to the ZIP file that 'installed' in your Downloads Folder.

6) Select the ZIP file and press [Import]

The added Presets may appear in your User Group- AND they may not be named exactly the same as they might appear in the Extracted {downloads} folder.

2022-01-14 21_09_55-Roberts Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines