• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem occured

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to the free Lightroom for mobile  app last December and it was all working fine but then about a week ago a message keeps coming up at the top everytime I open the app to say "trial ends in 30 days" and then keeps counting down each day?! I'm worried I'll lose everything after these days end even though I didn't sign up to any trial?! I just thought the free part of the app was a lifetime free app?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you so much. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is an answer that I got from an Adobe employee on the same situation:

If you are using the free version of Lightroom for mobile, and then visit our Lightroom web site, this may start a free 30-day trial that the mobile app will also see and use.  After the 30 day trial period ends, your mobile app will stop syncing new photos and edits to cloud storage but you can continue to use the Lightroom Mobile app for free just like before the trial started.  There is no obligation to buy unless you wish to sync your photos to cloud storage or use server related features.

So, rest assured that none of your photos will be lost or the app stops functioning after the 30-day period. Probably you have mistakenly activated the trial of the premium Lightroom plan, which lasts for 30 days and includes features like cloud-sync for photos.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines