• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem organizing presets

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Lightroom CC Classic on a Mac. All the presets I have installed have been dumped into user presets. I want them in neat folders depending on what I am editing. I don't want to scroll through an endless list of presets to find the ones I plan on using. No matter how many times I go into Lightroom Preferences > Presets > Show Lightroom Develop Presets > Settings. I see all the presets I have installed in folders but only one of them (Pretty Baby Bella Presets) is separated when I look in lightroom. The rest of the folders are dumped into User Presets, even though that folder in Settings is empty. 

I installed the Fix Presets in Lightroom plugin and tried to organize them into subfolders, then groups but it didn't work. http://www.johnrellis.com/lightroom/fixpresets.htm

Here is what it looks like on my end. There are dozens of presets under user presets from all different websites. 

Any suggestions?

T

ScreenshotsScreenshotsScreen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.14.11 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact me at the support address and we can sort out what's going wrong:

http://www.johnrellis.com/lightroom/fixpresets.htm#support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just emailed you. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines