• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when sending 3 files to Photoshop for stacking

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After selecting 3 images - Edit in-> Open as layers in Photoshop" a message appears in PS - "Some files selected in Bridge are not compatible and will be skipped", latest versions of Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, Bridge installed, Windows, files are Raw files, Camera - Sony A7IV, in lightroom the file extension ARW, i know the option of import to PS - File/Scripts/Load files into stack.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three questions-

1) The error message mentions "selected in Bridge". Is this a Lightroom-Classic question?

2) Confirm that your "latest version" of LrC is in fact v11.4.1?  Some find that the Desktop App has not upgraded.

3) What has "import to PS" to do with LrC and [Edit in Ps]?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1- Lightroom Classic

2- LR version - 11.4.1

3-In Lightroom i select 3 images -> Photo -> Edit in -> Open as layers in Photoshop, then  - Photoshop opens and the message appears - "Some files selected in Bridge are not compatible and will be skipped"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Some files selected in Bridge are not compatible and will be skipped".

If that is the message then I cannot explain why it would appear in Lightroom-Classic.

You could try resetting your Preferences file. As in this link-PREFERENCES RESET 

Is Adobe Bridge Shut-down?

Does anything 'open' in Photoshop when you [Edit as Layers] from LrC?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1- I opened Adobe Bridge before sends file - same message

2- Photoshop closed, opens after pressing "Open as layers in Photoshop"

3- I will try resetting your Preferences file

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close Bridge.  You do NOT need to use Bridge when you have the Catalog in Lightroom-Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try both - Bridge open and close

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no change after resetting the Preferences files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post a screen-clip of the Lightroom-Classic library in Grid view showing the UI and the three ARW files you are tying to 'Open in Ps'.

Close Bridge, close LrC, Shut-down the computer, Restart,  Open only Lightroom-Classic. Try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines