• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with importing of ARW

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't import anymore my ARW-files of a Sony Alpha 7 IV into LrC. I see the import-window but the pictures I want to import appear gray. If I try to active them (to import) they appear gray. If a try to deactivate them they appear in dark day. However: the buttom for importing the pictures is not activated …!?!

I use LrC for many years with different cameras and never had this problem.

Please help me with a good idea!!!

thank you in advance

Lori

please answer to loribeam@bluewin.ch

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom Classic?

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/p-raw-file-support-requests-and-information-ne...

If you have an up to date version, and can't 'see' the thumbnails even after import and examining one in Develop, try disabling GPU in preferences, any better?

cameraSupport.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear digitaldog

I realised that my Adobe DNG Converter was broken and I installed a new and up-to-date version (14.1.0.993) even  the Adobe Creative Cloud shows that my Camera Converter (version 14.1, which I can not find in my applications file) is uptdated and correct …

However: Today my LrC (version 14.1) shows now the original ARW-files from Sony and the converted files by the DNG Converter. So now I have two pictures in LrC!

Strange days have found us …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines