Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Error to Pixieset Storage Issue

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I am having issues with publishing some of my photos to Pixieset. I have the Pixieset plugin, but recently, when I try to publish it says:

You are using 3.06 GB of the 3 GB and have exceeded your storage limit.

Please upgarde to a larger account or delete some photos from the Dashboard (#1011).

I have tried everything I could think of to resolve this:

- Checked pixieset to make sure I have enough storage there (I do)

- Deleted photos straight from Lightroom by selecting them and clicking on the "Delete from disk" 

- Cleared my lightroom storage by Deleting Lightroom Library in my cloud account (that was linked to photos from my phone)

Am I missing something? Appreciate any help!

Thanks! 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue.  Super frustrating!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did anyone figure this out ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its the space on pixieset page that you are allow to use in the gallery.. Upgrade or delete some pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all this is something on Pixieset site and has nothing to do with LrC.

The error is coming from that publish service. You are OUT of allowed storage space on that service.

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines