• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Preview Unavailable For THis File" WHY!? HElp!

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to import from an external hard drive images from a wedding to color correct as I have done for years. It seems that the images from my second photographer who was using a Canon 5D Mk 1V won't import and the file in LR reads "Preview Unavailable For This File" Please I need some guidance and wisdom on this...Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Support for the Canon EOS 5D IV was introduced in Lightroom 2015.7 / 6.7. If your version is older than same then you'll need to upgrade to a later version. Alternatively, you can use the free DNG Converter Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Support for the Canon EOS 5D IV was introduced in Lightroom 2015.7 / 6.7. If your version is older than same then you'll need to upgrade to a later version. Alternatively, you can use the free DNG Converter Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines