• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-ordering pictures in collections

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I re-order pictures in a collection the new order is correct if other people view it by the link I send. However when it's viewed through the app on my iOS devices including iPhone iPad and Apple TV than the new reordering does not take affect. What can I do to fix this.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with re-ordering pictures in the collection in Lightroom. Would you mind telling us the version of Lightroom you are using? Have you turned on the sync feature in both apps?

Make sure the sync feature is on. Even if it is "on", try turning off syncing for the collection and close Lightroom then restarts the Lightroom and re-initiated syncing on that collection and check if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Lightroom classic. I've tried turning sync off and back on but that doesn't do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you selected the Custom sort order on your iOS devices? You must do that if you want to see the same order as you initially set in Lr Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines