Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reflect

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning

why the reflection operation in Lightroom do not compare in History?

so if i reflect an image i  may not remember what it was originally like

there is a workaround about it? in the metadati there isn't no information about it.

thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you try to do. What do you mean with "reflection operation"?

Please described more detailed.

One idea is to make a virtual copy before you use the reflection. In this case you have "saved" the originally editings that you have made. Another alternative is to make a snapshot. In this case you can go back to this point on every time.

Julieanne Kost's Blog | Working with Snapshots in Lightroom Classic (jkost.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

thanks ,your solution is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you try to do. What do you mean with "reflection operation"?

Please described more detailed.

One idea is to make a virtual copy before you use the reflection. In this case you have "saved" the originally editings that you have made. Another alternative is to make a snapshot. In this case you can go back to this point on every time.

Julieanne Kost's Blog | Working with Snapshots in Lightroom Classic (jkost.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AxelMatt reply is a great solution. to add to that there is a plug in called Any Filter plugin that will show you this info. Lightroom does not consider cropping or flipping and image a change to the image but only of its display.

.....Suzanne Mathia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks ,your solution is ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines