• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalar Lightroom 5.7.1. en una computadora nueva

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ayuda con reinstalación de lightroom 5.7.1.  en una nueva computadora.

Tengo instalada la versión 5.7.1. de Lightroom en mi computadora con windows 10, pero necesito cambiar mi computadora a una nueva y reinstalar el programa. No tengo el número de serie ni el mensaje de correo de la adquisición, pero aún está instalado y funcionando en mi computadora antigua. ¿Me pueden ayudar para saber como obtener instrucciones para reinstalar esta misma versión en mi nueva computadora?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Google Translation: "I have version 5.7.1 installed. of Lightroom on my windows 10 computer, but I need to change my computer 
to a new one and reinstall the program. I don't have the serial number or purchase email, but it's still
installed and working on my old computer. Can you help me to know how to get instructions to reinstall
this same version on my new computer?"

On the old computer- Find your Serial Number:

Download and run Belarc Advisor.  Look for Software Licenses.

Or-

If you registered Lightroom with your Adobe Account-

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Download v5.7.1 here- Lightroom 5 for Windows (957 MB) 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines