• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number help

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need adobe to contact me as I can't get through. I apparently already registered my Lightroom serial on another account which I don't know the account but I have the serial number on the disk box

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what you are saying. You don't know the serial number, but you have the serial number on the box? In addition, for versions of Lightroom that use serial numbers, these are not related to specific accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you created a Adobe ID you would have used your e-mail. Put that as your user name if you have forgotten the password there should be a process to reset it.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines