• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange sync error message after migrating from Windows to Mac OS X

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sync is stalled and the image I think is blocking the process generates a very strange error message. Would very much need help!

I Windows 10 to Max OS Monterey a couple of weeks ago. After a couple of sessions, sync with the web stalled.

I get the following sync info from the syncronization settings panel (attached screengrab, in Swedish):

69 images are listed as stuck in process. 5 in "being transferred", 1 "error" and 63 "in waiting". The error one has the following strange message and seems to be the one blocking the syncing process.

WFSQLiteStatement:bind() - illegal data type used as value, valueType = 5, SQLStatement = INSERT OR REPLACE INTO AgLibraryFileAssetMetadata VALUES( ?, ?, ? )

I'm on a Macbook Pro 14" M1, Mac OS Monterey running Lightroom Classic 11.2

Could I supply you with more info that might explain things?

Would very much appreciate help!

Looking very forward to hearing from you,

Best

Bosse Lindquist

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS I've now had another look at the synchronization process. There is no download from the web of ny photos shot with my phone or iPad. to my computer. Uploading new photos from my computer to the web works fine. Also, metadata changes on my computer seems to MOSTLY upload fine. However, there remains five images that stalls in uploading. When I remove these images from the catalogue, five new images are listed as in transfer to the web – but nothing happens. They just sit there.

Help would be highly appreciated!

All best,

Bosse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, 

Seems like a problem hard to solve. Would perhaps the best advice be to make a completely new catalogue file of my images, and a brand new synchronization? 

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've gotten this sync error as well.  In my case, it's happening in conjuction with LR cloud servers getting my meta-data mixed up across different photos. (Photos are replacing other photos and getting mixed up througuout the cloud synced photos) Adobe has been workign on my issure for months with no resolution.  The ticket just keeps timing out as they provide no update then I have to create a new one.  Did you get resolution?  I've also recreated new catalogs but the problem lies in the cloud so it persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines