• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Individual Photos with Lightroom CC

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mostly work in Lightroom Classic, but want to sync some photos with Lightroom CC for access/sharing/etc when I'm not in Lightroom Classic.

I know that I can add photos to a collection, then sync the collection with Lightroom CC.  At that point, all photos in the collection are synced.

I also know that I can drag a photo to the "All Synced Photographs"  Collection(?) in the "Catalog" heading.

Is there another way to sync a single photo?  There are times when i only want to sync some of the photos in a collection.  Dragging them to the All Synced Photographs" is tedious, and it is not organized, so if I want to remove a photo from sync, I have to search for it.

I'm looking for a hot-key, menu item, or even the ability to click on the "double arrow" in the upper right corner of the preview to add/remove it from sync.  Does something like this exist?

Thanks

-MH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

No. The method for syncing individual photos is by dragging to All Synced Photos. If you want organisation, use collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. The method for syncing individual photos is by dragging to All Synced Photos. If you want organisation, use collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines