• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issue

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LRc 13.2. It tells me its syncing 342 images, but when I look at the Sync Activity in the Preferences there is nothing syncing and the number of photos do not decrease as time goes on. As wwell it seems that LRc has stopped syncing with LR mobile.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

In the sync activity area hold the option key. You should see a new button you can press. Hit rebuild sync data. Lightroom will quit and restart and rebuild the sync data. If you end up being paused after restart, just restart the sync and it will rebuild it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the sync activity area hold the option key. You should see a new button you can press. Hit rebuild sync data. Lightroom will quit and restart and rebuild the sync data. If you end up being paused after restart, just restart the sync and it will rebuild it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I just did it. Though LRc dosen't quite and restart. It jusy says rebuilding sync data when i press the option key again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, it toook a few attempts but it worked. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines