Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tethered Eos 1dx mark3/mode connecté Eos 1dx mark3

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i'm french and pro photgrapher
I have the eos 1dx mark 3 but the connected mode (tethered) under lightroom classic does not work.
I'm on mac os catalina 10.15.4 up to date, lighroom classic 9.2.1 up to date and camera raw 12.2.1 up to date
does anyone have any info on the subject? is it a mac os, adobe or / and canon problem?
lighroom recognizes RAW files ... I can import them but I cannot tethering mode (tethered)

Thanks for your feedback.

Please send the information back to the adobe service (as much as possible)

bonjour, je suis francais et photographe professionnelle
j'ai un eos 1dx mark 3 mais le mode connecté (tethered) sous lightroom classic ne fonctionne pas.
je suis sous mac os catalina 10.15.4 a jour, lighroom classic 9.2.1 a jour et camera raw 12.2.1 a jour
quelqu'un a t'il des infos sur le sujet ? est-ce un probleme mac os, adobe ou/et canon ?
lighroom reconnait les fichiers RAW... je peux les importés mais impossible de me mettre en mode connecté.

merci pour votre retour.

Merci de faire remonter l'infos au service adobe dans la mesure du possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thank you for the information.
it's been 3 months since the eos 1dx mark3 was released and still no update from adobe.
I am not the only professional photographer to work in connected mode under lightroom classic !!!
please Adobe ... hurry up!

oui merci pour l'information.
ca fait maintenant 3 mois que l'eos 1dx mark3 est sortie et toujours pas de mise a jour de la part d'adobe.
je ne suis pas le seul photographe prossionnelle a travailler en mode connecté sous lightroom classic !!!
s'il vous plait Adobe...depechez vous !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe in this forum, and telling me to hurry up won't make the slightest bit of difference. Contacting Adobe would be much more effective. (But as I understand it, the delay is because of Canon, not Adobe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour,

je viens d'achter un 1 dx mark 3 et plus ou moins j'ai le même souci. Une fois importé dans LR V10-2, des photos resultent endommagées ou pas supportées alord que je peux travailler les restant photos. Comment avez-vous resolu le problème? 

Hi,

I've recently bought a 1 dx mark 3 and have a similar issue: once imported pics on LR version 10-2 I can develop just some of them while the others are "not supported or damaged". Can you share how you have solved the issue?

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines