• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable tn import to Lrc 13.3.1

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm importing jPGs only from my Fuji to my Mac. Everything has been fine until 13.3.  I no longer see previews, and I'm shown the following error message:

IMG_4469.jpeg

None of the photos can be imported. If I click OK, the message window closes and I'm left with nothing. 

I've seen conversations here about delays in import and sync, but no reference to this barrier.. Anybody experienced this? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos could not be read (possible file corruption) or destination folder is not writeable.

Regarding the latter, go to the Import dialog and check what destination folder is specified (it might have been changed accidentally), so please do not assume LrC is trying to write photos to the same folder as in the past. Then once you know the destination folder, check the permissions on that folder in your operation system —OR— change the destination folder to some folder where you know you can write the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im Having the same issues with RAW files (.ARW).

My work flow however includes me dragging from Photomechanic (as I shoot a lot of sports, and I set my Metadata there), and I see the same failure / Error message.
As a work around, I moved the selection of raw images in to a seperate folder, and tried to import from there... and faced the same issue. 
Im not quite convinced that the files have been corrupted as I can see the photos through other applications (PS, Photo Mechanic, and even lightroom itself, however it just seems to error out on the import.
 Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 16.07.01.png

URGENT HELP / SUPPORT NEEDED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a different error message, and so a different issue. Please start a new thread for this problem. People will be happy to assist you in a new thread. Do not discuss this problem further in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AnupBPhotography , The issue you are having is not the same as the original Author of this thread. 
It's better you start a Thread of your own and include the actual version number of Lightroom Classic you have installed and the same for the Operating system you computer is using.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; ( also laptop Win 11, ver 23H2; LrC 13.4,;) 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines