• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded Lightroom and lost PART of a catalogue (housed on portable SSD)

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to 13.3 to get the benefit of the new AI healing brush tools. My workflow for the past 8 months has been to import / open files directly from a portable SSD drive as my hard drive is getting full and I need to keep enough space for OS and Photoshop to work. When I launched LR, everything pre-update is there (small stuff for the past few months I used the hard drive) but all of my big projects are gone from the catalogue. They are not even listed as missing with a ?. They don't show as to ever been there in the first place. Obviously I have the raw files and some edits, but can I get part of a catalogue back? Has anyone every heard of such a thing? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you upgraded an old catalog. This happens more often, although it is not always clear why.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines