Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical thumbnails

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, first post here.
I finally did it. I did something stupid that I really don't know how to fix. After having many problems with the thumbnails showing completely gray, I deleted the "preview data" and did a wonderful magic trick: suddenly ALL my landscape mode photos in LightRoom Classic are showing up vertically, and the portrait mode ones, horizontally. The orientation is reversed. Any tips on how to solve this, please? The problem is probably easy to fix, but I'm not used to the new versions.
Best regards. Daniel

lightroom thumbs.png

[Message from moderator: Do not add URLs/websites to your signature or your account will be banned]
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

EDIT: just opened the previous catalog from the backups, all sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: just opened the previous catalog from the backups, all sorted.

[Message from moderator: Do not add URLs/websites to your signature or your account will be banned]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opening a back up isn't really a fix - I have a similar issue - Named People are showing up as blank, grey boxes instead of with a thumbnail.  Any idea how to correct this?  Also, is there a way to set a specific photo as the thumbnail for a Named Person?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines