Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VSCO profiles with newer (unsupported) cameras

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has figured out a way to make VSCO profiles & Lightroom Classic CC/ACR work with newer cameras that have yet to be updated by VSCO? Especially given the near-discontinuation of VSCO I think many would be interested in finding a workaround for this. I've tried a number of different things but no luck.

To be clear my problem isn't with presets but rather the VSCO camera profiles.

Things I've tried:

1. renaming copies of existing VSCO Nikon profiles with the name of the new camera (i.e. Nikon d810>>>Nikon Z7 & Nikon d810>>>Nikon Z 7)

2. Importing profiles via the dialogs in Lightroom Classic CC and ACR in PS CC 2019

3. deleting the Index.dat file in the CameraProfiles folder

4. Moving profiles from CameraProfiles into the CameraSettings folder

Incidentally, I'm on a Mac running LR Classic CC 8.1. I'm specifically working with Nikon Z 7 files but I imagine that the solution would be essentially the same for any given camera.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días, te agradecería si me creas un presets para la Canon EOS 1D X Mark II o decirme dónde me he equivocado en este presets (no puedo subirlo aquí) 😭,  Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Fuji 160C 2C. muchas gracias y un Saludo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias, ya lo consegui!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigo igual  NO lo he conseguido Canon EOS 1D X Mark II. 

ESTEBAN35735231nffs_0-1709252770255.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahora si lo he conseguido.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, can you please please please help with Nikon D850, tried myself with your video with Hex yesterday but failed (( Probably because my PC is not Mac. Would be really grateful for help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

does anybody has got it for D850 and  for the Z6 (first gen)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines